These Terms and Conditions of Use are an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.OnlineKanyakumari.com is owned and operated by www.OnlineKanyakumari.com, a firm registered under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 with its registered office at Henry Road, Nagercoil – 629001, Tamil Nadu, India (hereafter referred to as “www.OnlineKanyakumari.com”).
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (The User) and www.OnlineKanyakumari.com. Below you will find detailed legal terms and agreements of our service.
The Website has been prepared by www.OnlineKanyakumari.com in good faith and solely for the purposes for sale of products online.
www.OnlineKanyakumari.com authorizes the User to view the content available on the Website. The User is not permitted to copy, replicate, modify, distribute, display, perform, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Website, whether in printed, visual or electronic form, for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written permission, at the sole discretion of www.OnlineKanyakumari.com. As a condition of User’s use of this Website, User warrants that he/she will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful, prohibited or not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use. While accessing and viewing the contents of the Website, the User agrees to comply with all copyright laws existing worldwide and to prevent any unauthorized copying of any of the content available on the Website.
User agrees that any unauthorized or unlawful use of this Website, or any contents thereof, would result in irreparable injury to www.OnlineKanyakumari.com and/or its affiliates for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and in such event www.OnlineKanyakumari.com and/or its affiliates, as the case may be, shall have the right, in addition to other remedies available at law and in equity, to immediate injunctive relief against the User and/or criminal prosecution. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed to limit remedies available pursuant to statutory or other claims that www.OnlineKanyakumari.com and/or its affiliates may have under separate legal authority.
You agree to provide www.OnlineKanyakumari.com with accurate and complete information as required by registration or else, including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, mobile number and promptly to notify www.OnlineKanyakumari.com of any change in your Customer Registration Data. Upon registration, you will be allowed to access & place ads on www.OnlineKanyakumari.com. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. You agree to notify www.OnlineKanyakumari.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your password.
www.OnlineKanyakumari.com will start to process your advertisement order right away once you place the order successfully with us. Please give us reasonable day time for secured and proper delivery.
Advertisement Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice by www.OnlineKanyakumari.com.
www.OnlineKanyakumari.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement placed for an incorrect price or other reasons.
Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed, shall not be entertained.
The images of products casted on www.OnlineKanyakumari.com are an image as per the original vendor’s products. www.OnlineKanyakumari.com reserves no right on these images & right for them are reserved with the original vendors only.
All product-related pictures are provided for indicative and reference purposes only. Original product may vary from the indicative picture shown on the website and you should exercise due care to select the right product while purchasing.
All information available on/through this Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
In no event shall www.OnlineKanyakumari.com and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, or for any information or services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold www.OnlineKanyakumari.com harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including advocates fees, arising from and related to User’s access and use of the Website.
User acknowledges, represents and warrants to www.OnlineKanyakumari.com as follows:
* User agrees not to modify the contents of the Website.
* User shall not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operations of the Website, in any manner whatsoever.
* User is prohibited from using the Website to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. User further agrees not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use or any applicable laws. www.OnlineKanyakumari.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing www.OnlineKanyakumari.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or material on the Website.
* User is solely responsible for his/her use of this Website including content, material and information posted, published, submitted or otherwise disseminated by User through this Website. User will use this Website legally and only for the purposes that it is intended to be used for.
* User will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
* User will comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
* User acknowledges that the Internet or www.OnlineKanyakumari.com’s systems, services and equipment may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, maintenance, hardware or software upgrades, any communication connectivity problems or other facts beyond the control of www.OnlineKanyakumari.com. User acknowledges that www.OnlineKanyakumari.com will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services under these or any other circumstances.
The User hereby agrees not to establish a link of www.OnlineKanyakumari.com on third party websites, for any purposes whatsoever, without the prior written permission of www.OnlineKanyakumari.com.
www.OnlineKanyakumari.com contain links to websites operated by parties other than www.OnlineKanyakumari.com. Such links are provided for your reference only. www.OnlineKanyakumari.com does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. www.OnlineKanyakumari.com’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
We try our best to ensure to place your advertisement in our website within 6-48 hours, there may be some delays in event of unforeseen circumstances.
The website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunication or bandwidth or other interruptions or other disruptions.
These Terms & Conditions shall be modified from time to time without any prior intimation, but will be updated in this page.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of India. The Courts at Nagercoil (Kanyakumari District) shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.